(7-12 Year olds)
An ideal environment for developing social skills and new friendships.
About Pianorama Primary Music
This course is aimed for students with no previous experience in piano tuition. The focus primarily is to teach the piano as the practical instrument, whilst simultaneously developing strong aural and theoretical skills. Teaching in a group environment for this age is particularly beneficial from the learning perspective, as the students enjoy learning together and aspire to reach standards set by one another. With regular home practice, the students fly through this curriculum and can feel progress from the early stages, which in turn encourages them to continue through to more advanced levels.
- Aural – to develop a musical ear both melodically and rhythmically
- Finger Gym – to develop technically
- Repertoire – graded pieces covering all musical styles
- Harmony – practical understanding of harmonic processes
- Ensembles – to enjoy playing different parts as a group
- Theory – consolidation theoretically of music and rhythmic notation and additional music elements
- Musical Games – Fun activities involving learnt skills
- Musical Games – to enjoy testing learnt skills through fun activities
$26.50 / 45 mins
Wednesday 4:30pm & 5:15pm
Refer a Friend
Refer a friend and receive 25% off your fees for the first year of Jitterbugs.
Refer a friend and receive 25% off your fees for the first year of Beepbopper
Refer a friend and receive 15% off your fees for one term
3 students enrolled from one family studying ISM group classes the youngest child will receive 20% discount
Happy Students and Parents Alike.
“We’ve been with ISM Leichhardt for 12 years now. Fantastic school with dedicated, passionate teachers.”
“Wonderful program and excellent teachers. My son has been there for 4 years and absolutely enjoyed every lesson.”
“We love the supportive, fun environment thcat creates an ideal learning environment. A much more practical style of teaching than I ever remember as a kid. Conducive to a love of music!.”
“Such a great, friendly environment for kids to learn from complete beginners to some really good pianists – from what we can hear in the other rooms.”
“We have been attending 4yrs at Leichhardt. ISM has provided my children with a great foundation of piano rhythm singing note reading and group work It’s such a dynamic way to learn music and extremely positive supportive environment.”