(4-6 Year olds)
An ideal environment for developing social skills and new friendships.
About Pianorama Junior
Pianorama develops musical and technical skills for the young beginner. Accelerates the process of achievement by developing a musical ear through aural skill training. Uses a wide range of musical activity, enabling optimum concentration during lessons. Our classrooms are equipped with a digital piano for each student , and a full range of percussion instruments. Magnetic music boards for all students simplify theoretical work. All piano pieces are learnt with the additional support of speed variable backing tracks. Our teachers are tertiary qualified both musically and in teaching young students.
- Piano tuition – technical development, with solo and ensemble experience
- Aural (Ear) – to train the musical ear for faster comprehension
- Singing – pitch and vocal expression through original, contemporary songs
- Percussion – practical experience of learnt rhythmic patterning
- Theory – intellectual confirmation of music notation and theoretical elements
- Music Appreciation – to develop listening skills and through actions understand musical structure
- Musical Games – Fun activities involving learnt skills
$26.50 / 45 mins
Friday 11:15am and 12pm
Refer a Friend
Refer a friend and receive 25% off your fees for the first year of Jitterbugs.
Refer a friend and receive 25% off your fees for the first year of Beepbopper
Refer a friend and receive 15% off your fees for one term
3 students enrolled from one family studying ISM group classes the youngest child will receive 20% discount
Happy Students and Parents Alike.
“We’ve been with ISM Leichhardt for 12 years now. Fantastic school with dedicated, passionate teachers.”
“Wonderful program and excellent teachers. My son has been there for 4 years and absolutely enjoyed every lesson.”
“We love the supportive, fun environment thcat creates an ideal learning environment. A much more practical style of teaching than I ever remember as a kid. Conducive to a love of music!.”
“Such a great, friendly environment for kids to learn from complete beginners to some really good pianists – from what we can hear in the other rooms.”
“We have been attending 4yrs at Leichhardt. ISM has provided my children with a great foundation of piano rhythm singing note reading and group work It’s such a dynamic way to learn music and extremely positive supportive environment.”