About Pianorama Extension
The International School of Music Extension Course is for Primary and Intermediate Course graduates.
In this course all students expand their musical styles of repertoire and technical development.
This, together with the acquired musical awareness, enables the teacher to work with the students in a broader field including composition, improvisation, keyboard harmony and extended theoretical components.
Many students will present for the AMEB theory exams, having completed the set syllabus for this level in the Extension curriculum.
- Piano tuition pieces are varied in both genre and difficulty to improve technical skills.
- Aural (Ear) – advanced aural training
- Singing – pitch and vocal expression through original, contemporary songs
- Percussion – Extended rhythm work is explored through weekly rhythm co-ordination exercises
- Theory – Students learn the AMEB Theory Grade 1 course and complete the exam.
- Theory – intellectual confirmation of music notation and theoretical elements
- Music Appreciation – to develop listening skills and through actions understand musical structure
- Musical Games – Fun activities involving learnt skills
$28.90 / 45 Mins
May suit new students with prior piano tuition knowledge.
Call us to enquire about your child’s suitablilty for this course.
Refer a Friend
Refer a friend and receive 25% off your fees for the first year of Jitterbugs.
Refer a friend and receive 25% off your fees for the first year of Beepbopper
Refer a friend and receive 15% off your fees for one term
3 students enrolled from one family studying ISM group classes the youngest child will receive 20% discount
Happy Students and Parents Alike.
“We’ve been with ISM Leichhardt for 12 years now. Fantastic school with dedicated, passionate teachers.”
“Wonderful program and excellent teachers. My son has been there for 4 years and absolutely enjoyed every lesson.”
“We love the supportive, fun environment thcat creates an ideal learning environment. A much more practical style of teaching than I ever remember as a kid. Conducive to a love of music!.”
“Such a great, friendly environment for kids to learn from complete beginners to some really good pianists – from what we can hear in the other rooms.”
“We have been attending 4yrs at Leichhardt. ISM has provided my children with a great foundation of piano rhythm singing note reading and group work It’s such a dynamic way to learn music and extremely positive supportive environment.”