About Pianorama Intermediate Lessons
Intermediate Course is for Junior Course graduates, to further expand musical and technical skills acquired thus far. The students learn to become more musically independent and work at a more comprehensive level. The course covers repertoire, technique development, solfege aural concepts, harmonic extension, theory worksheets and ensemble and individual practical work.
- Piano tuition – technical development, with solo and ensemble experience
- Performance- Regular Performance to encourage practice and build confidence
- Aural (Ear) – to train the musical ear for faster comprehension
- Singing – pitch and vocal expression through original, contemporary songs
- Percussion – practical experience of learnt rhythmic patterning
- Worksheets– intellectual confirmation of music notation and theoretical elements
- Musical Games – Fun activities involving learnt skills
$28.15 / 45 mins
Refer a Friend
Refer a friend and receive 25% off your fees for the first year of Jitterbugs.
Refer a friend and receive 25% off your fees for the first year of Beepbopper
Refer a friend and receive 15% off your fees for one term
3 students enrolled from one family studying ISM group classes the youngest child will receive 20% discount
Happy Students and Parents Alike.
“We’ve been with ISM Leichhardt for 12 years now. Fantastic school with dedicated, passionate teachers.”
“Wonderful program and excellent teachers. My son has been there for 4 years and absolutely enjoyed every lesson.”
“We love the supportive, fun environment thcat creates an ideal learning environment. A much more practical style of teaching than I ever remember as a kid. Conducive to a love of music!.”
“Such a great, friendly environment for kids to learn from complete beginners to some really good pianists – from what we can hear in the other rooms.”
“We have been attending 4yrs at Leichhardt. ISM has provided my children with a great foundation of piano rhythm singing note reading and group work It’s such a dynamic way to learn music and extremely positive supportive environment.”