Jitterbugs (2 Year Olds)
Our Little Jitterbugs have loads of musical fun!
Each lesson includes singing, dancing playing percussion, making craft, and musical movement to develop gross motor skills.
Fully equipped classroom with musical instruments and teaching aids.
Tertiary qualified music teachers.
Original music is used to accompany weekly themes.
- Singing to develop pitch and memory
- Dancing to develop response and engage gross motor skills
- Craft to entice the imagination and develop fine motor skills
- Learning Social Skills by taking turns, singing dancing together in a group
- Playing games associating fun with music
- Parental involvement develops bonding in a fun and creative environment
- Themed lessons to enhance learning and entice the imagination
$13.50 / 30 mins
Timetable for beginners
Refer a Friend
Refer a friend and receive 25% off your fees for the first year of Jitterbugs.
Refer a friend and receive 25% off your fees for the first year of Beepbopper
Refer a friend and receive 15% off your fees for one term
3 students enrolled from one family studying ISM group classes the youngest child will receive 20% discount
Happy Students and Parents Alike.
“We’ve been with ISM Leichhardt for 12 years now. Fantastic school with dedicated, passionate teachers.”
“Wonderful program and excellent teachers. My son has been there for 4 years and absolutely enjoyed every lesson.”
“We love the supportive, fun environment thcat creates an ideal learning environment. A much more practical style of teaching than I ever remember as a kid. Conducive to a love of music!.”
“Such a great, friendly environment for kids to learn from complete beginners to some really good pianists – from what we can hear in the other rooms.”
“We have been attending 4yrs at Leichhardt. ISM has provided my children with a great foundation of piano rhythm singing note reading and group work It’s such a dynamic way to learn music and extremely positive supportive environment.”